Monday, July 14, 2008

Luke's Haircut and Our little helpers!

This is our sweet boy with lots of hair! Love it!

This is all of his hair on the ground!
This is our sweet boy with little hair! Love it! But he looks so much more grown up...=( ! Check out the peanut butter mustache~!
Of course, whatever you do for one you must also do for the other child. So here is a picture of Hamilton's hair. Next time you get peanut butter and jelly in your hair, just make a mohawk out of it!
I thought you would enjoy pictures on the tight ship I (Jenny) run. Here is Luke doing his lunch dishes!

Here's Hamilton vacuuming!
What big helpers they are! Talk about being a productive family....mom is on the phone with Laurie, catching up with a good friend who recently moved, Luke is grating cheese and Hamilton is stirring our dinner, and Dad is on the computer researching flooring for our future home! Never boring in this house! I just hope the desire to help remains in the years to come.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What GREAT pictures Jen!! It's amazing how much Luke without hair reminds me a young Tyler Hill. :-) Hamilton's mohawk is the most incredible thing I've seen all week. :-P

Thanks for the update Jenn! Love the pictures and knowing what's going on with you. Glad you all were able to get away to the mountains - woohoo!!

Love ya guys!

George and Laurie said...

Jenny - I LOVE these pictures. They are so precious. Hamilton looks TOTALLY different. It makes me sad. I want to see those guys! They are so cute! Thanks for the phone call by the way! It was much needed! Love you!

Mrs. Realife said...

Oh my goodness! Your youngest has the most precious smile!!! :)